CRNT4SBML is an easily installable Python based package available on MacOS and Windows. CRNT4SBML is concentrated on providing a simple workflow for the testing of core CRNT methods directed at detecting bistability in cell signaling pathways endowed with mass action kinetics.
- Free software: Apache Software License 2.0
- Documentation: https://crnt4sbml.readthedocs.io.
- Routine for testing of the Deficiency Zero and One Theorems.
- Routine for running the mass conservation approach.
- Routine for running the semi-diffusive approach.
If you use CRNT4SBML in your research, we would appreciate it if you use the following citation in any works you publish:
Brandon C Reyes, Irene Otero-Muras, Michael T Shuen, Alexandre M Tartakovsky, Vladislav A Petyuk, CRNT4SBML: a Python package for the detection of bistability in biochemical reaction networks, Bioinformatics.